Chlorophyll is sometimes referred to as Nature’s Green Magic. It’s also known as the blood of plant life, because it is the life force of plants. Chlorophyll contains many nutrients which are assimulated by the human body easily. In fact, the molecular structure of Chlorophyll is quite similar to the molecular structure of human hemoglobin – our red blood cells.
Chlorophyll has an extremely long list of uses. It can be used for simple nutrition and digestion, to cleanse and heal, to purify the body’s organs, and to create healthy intestines.
Here are a few examples of Chlorophyll’s power…
– It helps control and regulate calcium levels in the body. This is particularly useful for menstruating women, because up to 40% more calcium is present in menstrual blood, and you could become calcium deficient very quickly during your period.
– Chlorophyll helps with blood sugar problems, regulating blood sugar levels in your body which is good for general health and wellness, and could help with weight loss initiatives.
– Chlorophyll increases iron levels in your blood, which is especially useful for pregnant or nursing women.
– Excellent as a general cleanser or for use in a cleansing diet. The Chlorophyll fluids are said to clean cell stuctures and help build new cell life.
– Bacterias that cause diseases find it hard to live in the presence of Chlorophyll, so growth and development of toxic bacterias can be inhibited or stopped.
– Chlorophyll counteracts toxins and inhibits the actions of cancer causing elements.
– It helps purify the liver to get rid of toxic deposits built up from drug usage, chemicals in foods, artificial flavorings and other potentially harmful things from our daily lives that get stored there.
– It accellerates tissue and cell growth or re-growth activity which helps the body heal faster.
– It helps get your bowels moving, and acts as a detergent and deoderizer for your intestines, bowel and body.
– It helps kill toxic and disease causing bacteria in your colon, helps rebuild damaged bowel tissue and helps eliminate mucus from the bowel too.
– It helps reduce and eliminate bad breath.
Again this is just a small sampling of all the wonderful qualities and health benefits this herb provides.
I’ve personally used Chlorophyll for years as a general daily vitamin. I first began taking it during menstruation only, because it’s so high in calcium and I sometimes became anemic during that time.
I’ve also used it over the years for constipation relief. Taking one gel capsule with the powdered herb inside tends to resolve the constipation problems within just a few hours.
And when dieting – particularly with a very low carb diet – Chlorophyll works wonderfully for getting rid of bad breath and body odors.
NOTE: Statements in this article may not be approved by the FDA, and are not made by a licensed medical practitioner or physician.