The outdoor water Fountains as the name implies are the fountains which are installed outside the offices, restaurants usually in gardens or gateways. The specialty of outdoor fountains is that they are used to adorn the exterior as they plan a vital role in attracting the clients. These are really amazing as they add to the beauty of your workplace and homes.
You will come across different types of outdoor fountains and we will discuss about the different kinds.
1. Large : These are best for places which are large and have large area and space. They cannot be installed in small places like gardens so you need to understand the fact that space is needed because of their large size. So if you have large space you can go for these and then price is not the limit for you. The main characteristics are that they have a huge height usually above 60 feet. So before you wish to buy one check its size and the amount of place that it will consume.
2. Regular : These are the regular sized water features that have just the ideal size that everyone wants. They include the birdbath style and the stainless steel ones. The birdbath is made up of stone and is crafted beautifully to give a unique look to it. They are not all costly like the large ones and also they are easy to install and require less maintenance. For small gardens it is the perfect choice.
3. Three Tiered : The three tiered water features are exceptionally designed with three bowls that are kept one on top of the other. It creates a dynamic look and fascinates the visitors with its exotic views. The continuous flow of water through these bowls is really amazing to watch. They can be the center of attraction in your homes or offices.
4. Wall Style : These types of fountains are apt for those who do not have enough space to accommodate the water features. So for them the wall fountains are the greatest options that can be easily hung on walls to adorn them. They are very popular as they are viable to use. They are available in irregular and different shapes with unusual patterns. They can be made from either copper or stone or even slate.
5. Modern : Nowadays the modern fountains have the combination of both the traditional and the modern features. They are made of materials like stainless steel that creates a fantastic effect.
So this was all about the different types of outdoor water features.
- Make A Splash In The Birdbath Of God’s Love
- Planning A Water Fountain Garden | Pool liners | Best buy