Organic pest control treatments in the garden are an important step towards reducing the hazards of commercially produced pesticide products. Chemical pesticides can be highly detrimental to humans, causing all sorts of diseases and health problems. The are also harmful to the air, water, soil, plants, and animals around us.
Those who choose to use organic pest control treatments in their garden embrace various methods of companion planting or make use of natural pest repellants. With the prolonged use of organic treatments, you not only protect the desirable species in your garden like butterflies and bees, but you also protect plants, humans and pets from unintentional harm.
When you use organic treatments (such as using neem, predatory nematodes or fungal biological control agents), you greatly enhance the richness and overall health of your garden soil. Organic treatments in the form of fungi work in harmony with your garden environment and most significantly with the garden soil.
Fungal biological control agents work to improve many elements of your garden, such as the soil constitution, availability of sunlight, water availability and nutrient supply. When all of these factors are optimally available, fungal biological control agents are best able to enhance the richness of your soil and offer protection against dangerous pests.
When you use predatory nematodes in your garden, you encourage the presence of helpful insects in your garden, while you successfully control unwanted garden pests. Nematodes, which are a major part of organic treatments, do not become pests in your garden as their survival is dependent on the availability of pests that these treatments target. So, the moment those unwanted pests are gone, your nematodes are also gone! Now, don’t you think organic treatments for pests in the garden are the safest option for controlling unwanted pests?
- The Grail: An Electronic Pest Control Device That Works | Pest Control Specialist
- Eliminating Garden Pests Organically | Grow More
- How To Attract Beneficial Insects To The Vegetable Garden : Veggie Gardener
- Soil Testing Starts with pH | Plant-Care.com
- Organic Garden Pest Control – Tips and Tricks | Gardening Fun In New Brunswick
- Organic gardening – General Notes on Pest Control Approaches in horticulture | dr30.com
- best time to treat grub problem
- cara Can someone help me plant a garden PLEASE!!?
- Dallas Exterminator – Hasta La Vista, Pests! | PestControl-DallasTX.com
- It’s not just honey bees « Throwback at Trapper Creek
- LS pest control • Others | Malaysiads.com • Malaysia Classifieds
- How to keep your Makati real estate pest free :Bed
- Deadly Scorpion Provides Safe Pesticide
- I don’t know what kind of insect this is, but it sounds intriguing
- vici blog » Blog Archive » Selecting a Pest Control Company (Aldene Fredenburg)